This morning my son Aeon had his first communion. I am not an active church member but I see to it that he will experience all the activities he can.
I was amazed how the priest integrate in his homily the importance of God’s rule and the rules we all need today.
- Love God
- Love others as you love yourself
- Love mother earth, because if it get destroyed we will all suffers.
I give credits to the facilitator of the communion for the following reasons
- Very organized.
- Timely – students are asked to be at the church at 730 am and by 740 they are walking inside the church for the introduction of the activity, dos and don’ts.
- Parents are not allowed to be near their kids – this is to keep the students from being destructed and be focused on the mass.
- Only authorized photographers are allowed to go near the communion area. to avoid over crowding and respect to the sacrament as well. (good thing that I was able to go to a nice location that I was able to took a picture although a little blurred.
Students in Aeon’s school is not required to attend only Catholic students. I was surprised that he find the taste the ostia sweet….