Yeongyang Hansik is a newly opened Korean restaurant in Pasig. Located at Madison Food Park, Brixton St. Kapitolyo, Pasig. Ideal place to eat if your are living or working near Shaw Boulevard Crossing and even Ortigas Center.
Five Reasons why I love Yeongyang Hansik
- Real Korean Food all dishes are prepared in an authentic Korean style, their spices and flavorings are manually prepared just like old Korean traditional cooking preparation.
- Affordable food range from 89.00 pesos to 450.00 ideal for sharing with friends
- Natural Sweet Coolers for only P59.00 you can have an all natural no sugar added or any powdered flavored drinks. Their coolers are made combined natural juices from fruits with 3 different flavors Mango-Orange, CucoMoringa and Raspberry Lychee.
- Healthy Meals – Yeongyang Hansik means Nourishing Korean Cuisine, from the name it self you can say it is ideal for people who are health conscious and for young at heart. No MSG or instant powder mix
- Ideal place to dine with your family and friends. nothing is best at the end of the day is to have a dinner with your family or friends old and new. Since the food is affordable with large servings that you can share you will definitely enjoy eating here. Plus the warm servings and a little orientation about their food, preparation process and its benefit to your body, you can say its worth it.
For more information about Yeongyang Hansik
Follow their Facebook page
Madison Food Park, Brixton St. Kapitolyo
Call (02) 994 4745