I admit I am not a fan of Chinese foods… if you’re gonna ask me to where to eat for lunch, dinner or snack Chinese food is not on my list.
When I was invited to eat at The Dimsum Place, I wanted to turn down the invitation… (Good thing I didn’t) and here are my 3 Reasons Why The Dimsum Place Change My Mind when it comes to Chinese foods.
- The Menu – The Dimsum Place has a wide variety of menu on their list that you can choose according to your mood and appetite. Want something hot during the cold season? (they have congee), want something heavy for lunch or dinner? (try – rice toppings or fried noodles) or just small bites to eat while waiting for time to pass by? (go for dumplings, dimsum, and desserts), all are best served with tea….
2. The Taste and Presentation – look how The Dimsum Place present their food… colorful and enticing that will make you feel hungry and droll. Not only it looks good but tastes are even better. Every food on their menu have their own distinct taste that you will wonder or ask what’s in this food again? I almost fall victim and ate the stuffed eggplant (good thing I asked first) hahahaah talk about luck… because I really don’t eat eggplants.
3. Not My Typical Chinese Cuisine – I used to think that Chinese food is all about sweet flavor and oily, which I am not a fan of those kinds of stuff… Or congee or lugaw which is for me my food whenever I am sick, because I can’t taste any flavor in it. But when I tasted their fried noodles I was surprised that it is not oily or greasy. I have top choices for the food I will definitely eat again.
1. Crispy Shrimp Dumplings – rich in flavor and you can taste the shrimp upon bite
2. Cucumber with Century Egg – love the spiciness in and crunchiness of the cucumber especially its sauce.
3. Taro Balls – mild sweetness that can serve as dessert for those who don’t have sweet tooth like me
4. Stir-fried noodles with egg – good to go food that you can take anywhere.
Santa Lucia East Grand Mall,
San Isidro, Cainta, Rizal
or check them at Zomato
Second Floor, Fisher Mall,
Del Monte, Quezon City